Our experience in site grading and excavating will set vineyard in the right path to success. Get started with a team you can trust!
What We Do
Experienced service in demo, removing, grading, and more.
Vineyard Site Preparation
Start your vineyard off on the right foot with an experienced excavating team. Whether you’re ready to get started on your dream project or have an existing vineyard that needs support, our team is ready to prepare your land.
- Pre-purchase land evaluation and analysis for vineyard potential
- Land evaluation and preparation for vineyard development and planting
- Land preparation and permitting
- Vineyard Development, Design and Layout
- Land Clearing
- Grading engineering, design, and development
- Deep Ripping, Slip Plowing, Disking, deep plowing
- Terracing and Erosion Control, drawing engineering and installation
- Irrigation design and installation
- Drainage, Irrigation and System Installation
- Plant Material Sourcing
- Trellis Design and installation
- Vineyard Removal
Site Clearing & Preparation
Stafford is experienced in removing trees and brush from unwanted spaces. Our expertise is land clearing in removing and recycling waste for mulch and erosion control to reduce the overall environmental impact and costs associated with site clearing.
Site Grading, Terracing, and Erosion Control
Vineyard landscapes can have challenging requirements and need to be properly handled. Site grading is important no matter the hill incline. Stafford Excavation provides the experience in grading hills of varying degrees of incline. We also understand that terracing the location of your tasting room and other parts of the property provides a complete experience for your future patrons. We strive to deliver that experience with expert finish grading for that perfect grading of your property.
Erosion is very important after clearing the land. We provide the necessary tools so that your property is set up for successful planting. We deploy the necessary site work, retaining walls, and material to make your vineyard a success.
We understand that at times removal of sections of a vineyard or complete removal is necessary. Just like any land clearing, we handle the process of removing vines and grading the property as if it was never there.