A Service of Stafford Development Company
The name you can trust in excavation services. Start your project with the right team, it makes a world of a difference.
Experienced service in demo, removing, grading, and more.
We grind debris for reuse to reduce the impact of waste on your project as well as removal of unwanted material.
What We Do
Need excavation services? We have experience in moving mountains. Our excavating team can help your building project with the following services…
Residential Excavation Services
Vineyard Excavation & Clearing
Need Excavation Services. Request A Quote.
Our experience in excavation work is extensive. From residential build outs, utility work, to retaining walls and land clearing, we know how to get the projects you need done. Whether you are a home owner or a construction firm needing an experienced excavating team, we’re ready to help you reach your goal.
- Dig outs,
- Land Clearing,
- Erosion Control
- Retaining Walls,
- Underground Utilities,
- Grading, Streets, roads, lots , yards, fields
- Sewer Inspections Visual/Video,
- Concrete Removal,
- Catch Basins,
- Storm Drains,
- Sewer Repair,
- Rain Drains,
- Septic Design,
- Septic Tank Replacement,
Let’s Get Excavating!
Brush grinding can help your business succeed with
- On-site brush grinding is an economical, environmentally-friendly alternative to hauling brush to a waste disposal site.
- Grinder can make chips ranging from 6” to 1” depending on your needs.
- Chips can be used for erosion control or mulch.
- Horizontal grinders are a better choice than tub grinders- they are safer and more efficient- less material is thrown from machine and the size of material can be controlled.
- Grinding is safer than burning; it can be done any time during the year, including during burn ban season.